We thank all our sponsors for supporting this wonderful event. A special sponsorship desk will be setup at the venue. Please check in at the Sponsorship desk to collect your tickets and VIP Badge. The Sponsorship desk will provide you with all the assistance you need on event day.
Sponsorship Liaison Lead: Karthik Sivasubramanian
If you lost your tickets, you need to do the following:
- There is no guarantee that we will give you entry into the auditorium if you lose your tickets.
- Bring your order copy to WILL CALL desk on event day
- The WILL CALL volunteers will verify the order details and see if they can help you.
- You may be asked to Pay the $5 per ticket processing fee
If you have bought your tickets and are unable to make it to the show, please read these important instructions:
- If you have already picked up your tickets, please give your tickets to your friend and send an email to email@example.com with your friend’s email address and name. We will send all future communications to your friend
- If you have NOT picked up your tickets, you need to:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your friend’s name, email, order number (and a copy of your order) – and CC your friend
- Have your friend print out the confirmation email with the order number and the email above that you sent to email@example.com
- Your friend can come to Will call and collect the tickets
If you are interested in buying copies of Crazy Mohan’s dramas, please go to:
You can collect your DVDs from the special counter that will be setup on event day.
Date: October 22, 2016
Will Call Check In Time: 3:00 PM
Seating into the Auditorium: 4:30 PM
The event is expected to complete around 7:30 PM
- Please remember to dress in layers. It can get cold in late October in Hayward.
- Please give yourself enough time to locate the venue, park your car, pay for the parking fee and collect your tickets / food coupons
Yes. We are pleased to have Chaat Bhavan as our food sponsor for Google Gadothgajan.
- The Food Distribution Square will be setup just outside the entrance of the auditorium.
- Food Sales Counter and Food Distribution Counter will be open at the following hours:
- 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- 7:45 PM to 8:00 PM
- NOTE: There will be a 30 minute break between around 6:30 PM and 7:00 PM. Keep in mind, the break will be very short because the artists do not like to have too long a break.
- The following table lists the prices for the items on event day. Please bring exact change to speed up the process of paying for the items. You can also pay by credit card.
Thanks to all the patrons who have purchased online food orders. For your convenience, we are setting up a Quick Access booth for you to collect your food tokens and food on event day.
- If you have not yet picked up your drama tickets, your food tickets will be in the same envelope as your drama tickets at WILL CALL
- If you have already picked up your drama ticket, you can collect your food coupons at the Special Quick Access counter that is being setup for your convenience.
Please look for signs to the Online Food Order Signs to get your food orders.
From Highway 880 North or South take the Jackson St / San Mateo Bridge Hwy92 off-ramp heading West towards the San Mateo Bridge. Take the first off-ramp, HESPERIAN Blvd and take the LEFT exit (North). As you exit stay in the far left lane and make a left at the first light onto DEPOT Road. You may now make a right and park in Parking lot G and follow signs to the PAC (Theater).
From the Peninsula / Hwy 101, 280, take Hwy92 San Mateo / Hayward Bridge East to Hayward. Exit at HESPERIAN Blvd and turn left at the light. Proceed over the overpass, make a left at the first light onto DEPOT Rd. and then turn right into parking lots G.
From Hwy 580 take Hwy238 connector to Hwy880 South. From there follow instructions above “From Hwy880 North or South.”
On the campus map below, the “Performing Arts Center” is indicated as Building 1300. For more information visit: http://www.chabotcollege.edu/about/CampusMap.asp
Remember to pay the Parking fee ($2) to pay the Parking fee at the Parking Machine.
Please register to volunteer for the upcoming Google Gadothgajan event by signing here.